|Flavours of Malaysia|
Malaysian Food Festival at Grace Brasserie until October 29th, 2010.
Even if you don't know your satay from your sambals, or get confused between Nyonya and nasi lemak, the spread of wonderful Malaysian flavours at the Grace Brasserie, in the beautiful art-deco Grace Hotel in York Street, Sydney, will amaze you.
We dropped in last week at the beginning of the three-week long food-fest, part of Crave Sydney's many food events, and were thrill with it all. Roti (breads) chicken and beef satays, deep-fried eggs, noodles....there seemed no end to the variety of authentic foods cooked up by a team of Malaysian chefs, led by Colin Yee. Who better?
And then there were the kuih (Nyonya cakes) pretty in pastels and white, filled with red date or coconut.
Is your mouth watering yet? Well, let me add just one more tempter: dine during this promotion, fill out the form (which looks excitingly like a boarding pass) and if your entry is chosen, you may be receiving a real ticket to Malaysia!
Just think, a chance to eat even more delicious Malaysian food!
Lunch Buffet, weekdays, $38 ($48 Sunday), dinner buffet, Friday and Saturday, $48.
News FeedFeed Entries
- Dine in paradise (Tasmania)
- Meat Free Week 2013
- Young Cherry Festival
- NSW Craft Beer Week
- Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi Beach, Sydney
- Bees on the rooftop, Melbourne
- The Rocks Village Bizarre
- MasterChef comes LIVE
- Hunter Valley Food Fight
- Taste of Melbourne, 2012
- Queensland races
- Bake a cake and make a difference
- Margaret River Gourmet Escape
- Christmas in July
- Truffle Festival - ACT
- Paniyiri Greek Festival
- Granite Belt Elevated Taste
- Lyndey & Blair's Taste of Greece
- Kangaroo Island Sealink Seafood Feastival
- Emily of Emerald Hill
- January in Australia
- Sydney Chinese New Year events
- WA summer events
- NSW Sapphire Coast summer 2012
- NYE in Melbourne and Queensland
- NYE in Sydney
- Parramasala in Parramatta
- Flavours of Vietnam Food Festival
- Sydney Craft Beer Week
- Crave Sydney finale
- Malaysia Fest 2011
- Sydney Food Festival of the Year
- Oman Cultural Days
- Paddock to Plate at Port Macquarie
- Spring in the Granite Belt
- Floriade 2011
- Italian Gusto comes to Sydney!
- Brisbane's South Bank reopens
- Fort Denison Australian Cheese & Wine Experience
- Lyndey and Blair's Taste of Greece
- Audi Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2011
- Taste of Sydney on again
- Chinchilla Melon Festival
- Cuisine Now
- Come on! TASTE TASMANIA
- MasterChef comes Alive
- WORLD FIRST: SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE TO HOST THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW
- National Cherry Festival
- Valentine's Day
- It's Still October
- Orange Wines and Dines
- Aussie Beer Festival 2010
- So Sydney