|Glamping in Queensland|
You may think this sounds like the name of the next James Bond movie, and in a way it fits. At nightfall, you can really feel like a celebrity among the multitude of stars – the celestial kind, that is.
Location plays a big part here in the rainforest. There is nearby Christmas Creek with its private “beach” and, at your tent, your own daybed - surely one of the highlights of your stay.
Sunset drinks punctuate the end of the day at nightfall wilderness camp, followed by organic food and hand-selected Australian wine. All that’s left to do is to sink into your king-sized bed where you can choose to lift the canvas walls for a deeper connection with outdoors.
- Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2017
- Medieval Brisbane
- More things to do at the GBR
- Turtle encounters
- Yabbie racing in Queensland
- Cool things to do in Stanthorpe
- Window on the Whitsundays
- Paronella - Jose's dream
- 'Go bush' in Queensland
- Thala Beach wallaby welcomer
- Australia's great beach drive
- Australia's home-grown chocolate
- Whitehaven - South Pacific's best beach
- The Min Min lights
- The town called 1770
- Whitsundays obstacle course
- Chinchilla melon festival
- Whale encounters help research
- Window on Cairns
- Taste the Whitsundays
- The Best of Australia at qualia
- Fraser Island, weekend getaway
- Ten great coffee spots in Queensland
- Take a nutty tour
- Far North food trail
- Ripple's Honey Massage
- Camel Races
- All Roads lead to Cooktown
- Dreamtime Gorge
- Go Clubbing
News FeedFeed Entries
India's best-kept secret - a state of excitement and mystery.
Fells and dales, gingerbread, shaggy sheep and weird standing stones.
Glasgow is shaking off its grey reputation.....
Still find all the food and fun of Central Taiwan ....
From the valleys to the seaside - sharing the surprises of South Wales.
Lovely green Kerala has a friendly welcome for everyone.
Listen to the podcast
Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city, is full of surprises!
Can't get enough of Singapore?
Why does dining on an island always seem so much better?
FIFTY places and foods you may (or may not!) recognise.
The world's BIGGEST war memorial. HINT: it's in Australia.
Meet the courageous Japanese city that is embracing the future.
The Blue Mountains have much to offer - summer or winter.
A cruise around south-east Asia uncovers some fascinating secrets.
So you thought throwing the wedding bouquet was strange....
If you like beer, this could be helpful when you travel.
Pack your Big Yellow Suitcase ...