|Wondercool, Copenhagen, 2013|
Gastronomic safaris by boat, walks in Nordic Noir Copenhagen, concerts in warehouses and pop-up restaurants. Get ready for the Wondercool festival - Copenhagen's cultural month of February.
You might want to bring that sweater when going to Wondercool in Copenhagen during the month of February. In return you are guaranteed lots of cultural warmth with six festivals joining forces.
Different events will tempt the ears, delight the taste buds and indulge the aesthetic senses. Visitors will have the chance to take a sip of a shaken cocktail of fashion, design, gastronomy, art, music and architecture.
Copenhagen Cooking will offer lots of culinary adventures - some of them being pop-up restaurants with elements of either design, music, architecture or fashion, gastronomic safaris by boat with a focus on sea food at large, and restaurants offering menus at low prices. And if you are interested in Nordic Noir, and The Killing in particular, you might be in for a gastronomic adventure of the more thrilling kind.
The renowned Copenhagen Jazz Festival will bring cool jazz from both the alternative and the established scene, and the 'open for the public' part of the Copenhagen Fashion Week - Copenhagen Fashion Festival - will keep you updated on Danish fashion, often referred to as 'democratic fashion', being both wearable and affordable.
Those interested in Danish aesthetics and architecture will have the rare opportunity to get a 'behind the scenes' view of some of Denmark's renowned and cutting-edge architectural studios.
So, when you stroll through Copenhagen in February, you can expect an abundance of creative, cool and cultural people and events.
- Dinner in the sky!
- Happenings in Italy
- World food festivals 2016
- India Ganesh Chaturthi
- US State Fairs
- Chinese Year of the Monkey
- Not wrapped in Christmas
- Christmas customs around the world
- An Easter (Island) wedding
- Hawaii's Kona coffee festival
- Visit Ireland again!
- Malaysia's Year of Festivals, April
- St Patrick's Day in Chicago
- Michelin chef at Wonderfruit
- Taste le Tour
- International Sherry Week
- Barcelona's bustling markets
- Tea and Cake Planet
- Wellington on a Plate, 2014
- World's largest event, India
- Chocolate classes - NZ
- EASTER is here again!
- Sweden's Ice orchestra
- Elephant Polo makes a move
- Burning Man 2014
- FIFA World Cup, Brazil, 2014
- Chinese New Year 2014
- XX Winter Olympics, 2014, ,Sochi, Russia
- World's Greatest Travellers
- Oman National Day
- Dining in the Skies
- Hanging around in Dusseldorf
- Copenhagen goes MAD
- Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival
- Britain's food festivals, 2013
- A world of Easter food traditions
- Christmas around the world
- Happy New Year 2013
- Mad Mondays in Copenhagen
- Maasai Olympics
- Visit Scotland in 2013
- 'Sakura' (Cherry Blossom Time) in Japan
- Table Mountain is new world wonder
- Water Festival, Cambodia
- Chile festival in Albuquerque, US
- Cherry Festival, South Africa
- Jumbo Games in Thailand
- Worldwide chilli festivals
- Fall Flavours, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Gurning in Cumbria, UK
- Rio's fishy initiative, Brazil
- Dugout race in Mozambique
- Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival
- Five (x2) top fun things to do in the UK after the Olympics
- Copenhagen Gastronomic Festival
- Liars Festival France & UK
- Olympic update
- Festival of the Tooth, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Bastille Day
- Homegrown Colorado
- World Alternative Games
- Fun events in the UK this July
- Festival of flying tomatoes
- Visa Wellington On a Plate
- Lawnmower racing
- Elephant polo
- Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
- Easter Foods
- Easter Traditions
- One Billion Holiday Wishes
- Christmas in Germany
- Manila's Christmas Tree Project
- Terra Madre Day 2011
- Follow Your Roots: Visit Europe
- National days by month - August
- The 20th World Orchid Show
- National Days by Month - July
- La Tomatina
- Carnival Time in Festive Macau
- Easter And Traditions
- Icons go green for St Pat's Day
- Mouthwatering Macau
- Terra Madre Day 2010
- World's Biggest Liar Contest
- Giant Omelette Festival
News FeedFeed Entries
Heading south from Sydney? Stop at East Hotel in Canberra.
Discover a cooler side to Malaysia.
So you thought throwing the wedding bouquet was strange....
Walk on the quiet side in Japan.
Check out the top whale-watching places in Australia.
Here are FIFTY of the world's friendliest faces.
A bay named for a predator? A 400-year-old plate? Aliens? What sort of place is this?
The lovely Hunter Valley, NSW, has something for everyone.
Take an 'international trip' but stay in Sydney!
Perth - the world's most remote capital which has everything - dolphins included!
If you like beer, this could be helpful when you travel.
Pack your Big Yellow Suitcase ...