|Cruising in Europe|
What a wonderful concept, a high quality moving hotel with a very special chef and expert crew, comfortable cabins with ensuite bathrooms, a small group of like-minded folk and knowledgeable guide with an air-conditioned mini-bus for the exclusive use of passengers to take you for wine tasting, visits to chateaux, gardens or sightseeing. See the fabulous wine regions or chateaux of France, cruise along the River Thames in England, the River Shannon in Ireland or the magnificent Caledonian Canal in the Scottish Highlands.
Cruises may require a minimum of 4 passengers booked to guarantee the cruise. Offers are subject to availability and apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Cruises are All-Inclusive:
* 6-nights accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
* The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Housekeeper(s), Driver/Tour Guide.
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. A local lunch ashore, once per week on most barges.
* A good selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
* Daily excursions by chauffeured minibus with entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and places of interest.
* Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.
* Return transfers to and from local meeting/drop off point.
News FeedFeed Entries
- Small Ship Cruising in Bali
- Shackleton centenary cruise
- Battlefields cruising
- Coastal Croatia
- Best birding cruises
- Explore PNG & Louisiade Archipelago
- Sail back in time
- New Murray River Loxton cruises
- Getaway: on a cruise
- Singapore Stay & Cruise
- Monkey around the Amazon
- Crystal repositions
- One of the world's rarest places
- Small ship adventure cruising
- Best of the Caribbean
- Taste Champagne
- Black Sea to the Baltic
- Take Le Boat!
- Sail the Amazon
- Orient Express new river cruiser
- Forget the apron this Christmas
- Extended sea dreaming
- Best of Russia
- Amazon and beyond
- Maxi cruise - Beijing to Rome
- Cruise to the land of your ancestors
- Spas afloat
- Cruise cuisine
- Antarctic Cruise
- Silversea small ships
- Shakespeare's birthday cruise
- Gourmet cruise in Turkey
- Valentine's cruise
- Barbados, here we come!
- Cruise to Norway - and more
- Australia Day in Sydney
- Australia Day in Sydney
- SeaDreams rate well
- River Cruising deal
- French Riviera Catamaran charters
- Cruise to Roma
- Titanic - 100 Years Anniversary Expedition
- Touring the Venice of the East
- Cookbook from Peruvian cruise company
- Antarctica, Falkland Islands and Buenos Aires
- Cruising on an Icebreaker
- Vietnam and Cambodia by Replica Colonial Riverboat
- Bike and Barge in France
- Relive the Mississippi Sternwheeler Era
- Copenhagen to Genoa
- Taste New Zealand at Sea
- Cruise Control