|V8 Hotel, Böblingen, Germany|
(pic: Unusual Hotels of the World)
Part of the Meilenwerk classic car restoration complex on the old Zeppelin airfield near Böblingen, 10 of the 34 car themed rooms at the V8 Hotel - Böblingen near Stuttgart, Germany, have had extreme makeovers to allow you to sleep in a Mercedes, Morris Minor, Cadillac or Volkswagen.
Perhaps you wish for the luxury of sleeping in a converted white Mercedes bed – bright and polished from the carwash? Maybe airbrushed custom paintwork and chrome is more your style in the Tuning bedroom? Or the 53 Beetle Herbie parked up as a bed in the Petrol Station room?
A Cadillac bed and artwork themed around the drive-in cinemas of the 50’s and 60’s, or a room themed for the outdoors, in V8 Camp?
While everyone will have a favourite, the Morris Minor car bed in the ‘Workshop’ room – complete with mechanic under the car, deserves special mention. Your bed is hoisted on lifting jacks, and your bedside table a drum of oil. A mechanics workbench your writing desk.
News FeedFeed Entries
- Spitbank Fortress
- Stay in a snow village
- Fly off to dreamland
- Stay in the dog house?
- Chill out on a Greek Island
- Blow up hotel
- Container hotel, Detroit, USA
- Dead Sea resort in Jordan
- Prêt-à-Portea at The Berkeley, London
- Sawday stays, Europe & UK
- Dubai does it again!
- Unusual Hotels - Europe
- Water Home, Holland
- Costa Rican treehouse
- Glamping in Goa
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Art hotels, UK
- Glamping near Venice
- Lanesborough Hotel, London
- Extreme accommodation in Spain
- Ottoman Mansion, Istanbul, Turkey
- Mexican breakfast with a twist
- Sporting hotels
- Neemrana Fort Palace, India
- Holiday Out Hotel
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- Four Seasons Hotels for food travellers
- Clink 78, London
- Yotel accomodation
- Hotel de Crillon, Paris
- Last Minute stays
- Ice Hotel in Romania
- Meeting Monaco
- Another Milestone for the Milestone Hotel